Bigstream is looking for a Solution Architect to create and deliver the highest level of pre-sales technical interaction with our customers. This position will provide subject matter expertise in driving the success of Bigstream’s technical development and performance optimization of big data engines.
- Serve as a customer advocate (voice of the customer) and become a trusted advisor to customers
- Understand and capture customer’s technical requirements to build the right architecture in order to fulfill their business objectives
- Prioritize issues in process and manage the overall solution lifecycle for customers (verifying fixes to the product, coordinating delivery, and tracking/documentation of each support incidents)
- Manage the deployment of Bigstream’s products on our POC cloud and eventually at customer’s site
- Monitor the success of Bigstream’s POC and frequently collected KPI data (e.g., TCO savings, cluster size, and processing throughput)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science preferred
- 4+ years of experience working with Big Data engines (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.) in production
- Experience with customer-facing support for on-premise and cloud environments
- Experience with SQL-based databases
- Experience with data warehousing and relational database architecture
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Strong familiarity with Linux, Windows operating system, and data center networking
- Knowledge in programming with Java/Scala/Python
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.