Product Management and Supply Chain Intern
2018 (3 months)
• Reduced annual inventory costs by $8 million through automating the purchasing process. Built a price and market analysis tool in Alteryx that used Arrow’s sales to suggest...more order levels and frequencies. Worked with IT to integrate into Oracle ERP system. • Optimized personnel resources after software implementation by comparing employee productivity with quoting demand. • Created an IoT Smart Building division business plan and presented to c-level executives with a team of 11 other interns.
• Mentor over 240 Mechanical Engineering seniors by providing engineering assistance on projects, professional development workshops, and conflict resolution coaching. •...more Interface with over 30 industry engineers on a weekly basis with information to help them lead their teams more effectively. • Streamline operations by aiding with scheduling, logistics, communication, and in-class presentations of the program.
Document and Quality Control Intern
2017 (about 1 month)
• Saved upwards of $10,000 by reducing scrap waste and untraceable parts via the creation of a digital material tracking database. • Reduced drawing release time by over...more 50% through a restructuring of the drawing release and replacement process, improving departmental productivity.
• Secured $225,000 in National Science Foundation grant funding and a patent for an enhanced robotic loom, capable of weaving topographical fabric and creating custom-fit,...more high-performance textiles with only $16,000 of initial investment. • Led prototype design and development on our 8-member team. Created intellectual property evidence through strict oversight of research and patent documentation. Scheduled manufacturing in detail to allow for accurate cost estimation.
Vice Chair of Council of Colleges and Schools
2014 - 2017 (about 3 years)
• Saved new students over $1,000,000 by helping regulate student fees. Oversaw approval of a $24 million budget. • Organized community development opportunities for CU...more students, including Engineering Week, career fairs, and other events.
• Saved over $30,000 in project losses after conducting a cost benefit analysis. Increased prices while retaining customer. • Increased estimation accuracy by over 60%...more through the creation of a cost forecasting tool for the plate laser.
At unspun, I secured $225,000 in National Science Foundation grant funding and a patent for an enhanced robotic loom, capable of weaving topographical fabric and creating custom-fit, high-performance textiles with only $16,000 of initial investment.
I've worked in product management at Arrow, where I've saved millions of dollars in inventory costs by teaching myself Alteryx and designing a pricing analysis tool that guided buyers on purchase quantities and scheduling.
I am looking to get involved in an early stage startup. I love technology and gadgets, and am passionate about making a positive impact. I am hoping to find a role where I can blend my business and engineering skills, and encourage anyone who is interested to reach out.