Prior to co-founding BeCouply, I earned a BA in Political Communication and worked for newspapers, PR firms, non-profits, and political campaigns. My passion is storytelling: leveraging the ideal content to help acquire new users, engage existing users, and connect with press and external partners.
Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
• Spearheaded media outreach strategy, resulting in press coverage by TechCrunch, CNN, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, PopSugar, Fast Company, CNET, and more
• Cultivated national partners, such as EMI/Capitol Records, rock band Mötley Crüe, and Ford Motor Company, working closely to coordinate PR efforts on joint campaigns
• Formulated strategy for launch at CES 2013, preparing for on-stage appearance during Ford's keynote address to national and international media outlets
• Developed content marketing strategy, drafting and curating content for social media sites as well as BeCouply’s website, blog, and date idea site
• Ran BeCouply Dates subscription service, coordinating logistics of all-inclusive dates (including drinks, dinner, an activity, and round-trip transportation) and managing relationships with local partners and customers
• Raised capital from syndicate of angel investors led by Mitch Kapor
Interested in venture-backed startups that are mission-driven and are truly making a positive impact on people's lives. Looking to join a hard-working but fun-loving team who will appreciate the knowledge and experience I bring to the table having been a founder myself.