Prior to co-founding BeCouply, I earned a BA in Political Communication and worked for newspapers, PR firms, non-profits, and political campaigns. My passion is storytelling: leveraging the ideal content to help acquire new users, engage existing users, and connect with press and external partners.
• Spearheaded media outreach strategy, resulting in press coverage by TechCrunch, CNN, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, PopSugar, Fast Company, CNET, and more
• Cultivated national partners, such as EMI/Capitol Records, rock band Mötley Crüe, and Ford Motor Company, working closely to coordinate PR efforts on joint campaigns
• Formulated strategy for launch at CES 2013, preparing for on-stage appearance during Ford's keynote address to national and international media outlets
• Developed content marketing strategy, drafting and curating content for social media sites as well as BeCouply’s website, blog, and date idea site
• Ran BeCouply Dates subscription service, coordinating logistics of all-inclusive dates (including drinks, dinner, an activity, and round-trip transportation) and managing relationships with local partners and customers
• Raised capital from syndicate of angel investors led by Mitch Kapor