At Bannerman, we're working to make the world safer by using technology to empower and connect security professionals. Today, our software backed security guards secure top businesses like: YSL, WeWork, Lyft, BMW, Arco AM/PM, Everlane, and others. Your role will be to find more companies just like them.
As our first full-time marketer, we're looking for someone who can take ownership of Bannerman's marketing and play a key role in the company's growth. Our technology is light years ahead of our competitors. We're looking for a marketer who can share our story so we can help more companies keep their people and property safe, and in the process, make cities safer. This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional marketer to lead and own the entire company's marketing.
This is a remote position, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work with the Executive team to further develop Bannerman's marketing strategy, including, brand strategy, positioning, and messaging. You'll own it.
• Build awareness, understanding, and excitement around physical security.
• Serve as editor-in-chief on all marketing messaging.
• Work closely with Sales team to manage sales/marketing alignment.
• Drive growth by generating sales leads.
• Develop, document, and implement best practices to drive efficiency.
• Seek automation opportunities to scale impact and reach of marketing efforts.
• Work closely with the product team to refine UX, copy, and messaging.
• Define marketing KPIs, create dashboards and share progress with leadership team and the company.
• Identify and formalize strategic partnerships for achieving marketing and growth goals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Experience. You have 4+ years of marketing experience, ideally in content, advertising, or PR with an emphasis on designing and running B2B digital marketing programs.
• Strategy. You can identify, build, and scale a whole strategy.
• Content Creator. You love creating content, whether it's web copy, blog posts, articles, or press releases. You care about making both appealing and useful content for our target customer by eloquently telling our story and sharing our insights.
• Analytical. You’re results driven, speak in numbers, demonstrate in graphs. You evaluate and enhance marketing attribution strategies to deliver data driven insights on the quality of campaigns and content.
• Precision. You have sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for design and content, and have a high quality bar in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You are able to tend to the blades of grass, while not losing sight of the broader landscape.
• Employer covered healthcare plans
• Flexible unlimited vacation policy
• 401k plan
• Equity options
Each year, $44 billion is spent on security guard services in the US. Physical security threats are evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated. There's a growing need for security services; the industry is growing 5% year over year. Unfortunately the industry is stuck in the past. Security is being done the same way that it's been done for decades. Bannerman is modernizing the physical security industry by building software.
Bannerman improves the industry in two major ways: 1) by making it easier to find security services online and 2) by using software to improve security guards in the field.
The Bannerman platform has 3 parts that are deeply connected:
- Guard mobile app
- Operator system for guard managers
- Client dashboard