Bannerman believes that everyone deserves to be safe. We’re building technology to make this a reality. Our approach to making people safer is by developing software for security professionals. We were launched out of Y Combinator and currently protect tens of thousands of people every day. Companies like Lyft, WeWork, and Tencent trust our software system and the security guards we work with to keep them safe.
We're looking for hungry and adaptable sales individuals to help make Bannerman the new standard in security. We want people who deeply believe in our mission and like working in a fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Accelerate Bannerman’s growth by sourcing and closing deals.
- Develop your own pipeline -- utilizing proven sales techniques including: Internet research, prospecting, probing, lead generation, cold calling, cold emailing, and cold walk ins.
- Document all calls and contacts in Salesforce.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales revenue goals.
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Bannerman.
What you'll need:
- Experience in carrying and crushing a quota.
- Being adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
- Knowledge in pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, call structure and control.
- A love for talking to people, networking, and closing deals. You excel with positive and energetic phone, presentation, and negotiations skills.
Each year, $44 billion is spent on security guard services in the US. Physical security threats are evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated. There's a growing need for security services; the industry is growing 5% year over year. Unfortunately the industry is stuck in the past. Security is being done the same way that it's been done for decades. Bannerman is modernizing the physical security industry by building software.
Bannerman improves the industry in two major ways: 1) by making it easier to find security services online and 2) by using software to improve security guards in the field.
The Bannerman platform has 3 parts that are deeply connected:
- Guard mobile app
- Operator system for guard managers
- Client dashboard