Bannerman believes that everyone deserves to be safe. We’re building security workforce management software to make this a reality. We were launched out of Y Combinator and currently protect tens of thousands of people every day. Companies like Lyft, WeWork, and Tencent trust our security guards and our software to keep them safe.
We're looking for a well-rounded candidate with experience in business development, finance, operations, and management to lead our guarding force of 250+ guards and the team that supports them. Ultimately, you'll be responsible for the growth of our guarding business and managing the team to make that happen.
What you'll do:
- Manage and grow Bannerman's guarding division.
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring, training, and leading.
- Create, monitor and manage key sales and operations performance metrics.
- Build relationships with our top clients and grow our top tier portfolio.
- You are the chief account manager. The buck stops with you to provide the best service in the industry.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience in Distributed Workforce Operations Management; or 5 at a top consulting or investment banking firm.
- Proven track record of operational leadership.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small.
- Great with numbers including strong analytical skills;
- High integrity individual who’s enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world and in security.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
Everyone deserves to be safe and we’re building technology to make this happen. Our solution provides you with customer-oriented and reliable security guards that exude professionalism. We source security guards with an average of 5+ years experience, including ex-military and law enforcement. Quickly and effortlessly book or modify schedules, rate and review guards, send secure instructions, and manage everything from one simple interface. Bannerman provides 24/7 telephone customer support and makes budgeting easy with a flat rate and no hidden fees.