Bannerman believes that everyone deserves to be safe. We’re building security workforce management software to make this a reality. We were launched out of Y Combinator and currently protect tens of thousands of people every day. Companies like Lyft, WeWork, and Tencent trust our security guards and our software to keep them safe.
We're looking for a well-rounded candidate with experience in security operations management to lead our guarding force of 200+ guards and the team that supports them. Ultimately, you'll be responsible for the day to day operations of our guarding business and managing the team to make that happen.
What you'll do:
- Manage Bannerman's guarding division.
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring, training, and leading.
- Build relationships with our top clients and grow our top tier portfolio.
- You are the chief account manager. The buck stops with you to provide the best service in the industry.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience in distributed workforce operations management.
- Proven track record of operational leadership.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small.
- Great with numbers including strong analytical skills;
- High integrity individual who’s enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world and in security.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
Each year, $44 billion is spent on security guard services in the US. Physical security threats are evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated. There's a growing need for security services; the industry is growing 5% year over year. Unfortunately the industry is stuck in the past. Security is being done the same way that it's been done for decades. Bannerman is modernizing the physical security industry by building software.
Bannerman improves the industry in two major ways: 1) by making it easier to find security services online and 2) by using software to improve security guards in the field.
The Bannerman platform has 3 parts that are deeply connected:
- Guard mobile app
- Operator system for guard managers
- Client dashboard