Bold Guarding is an incredibly fast growing security company serving high-end residential, retail, and tech clients across the Bay Area.
We are currently looking for part-time field supervisors for nights and weekends.
Experienced professionals can make up to $25/hr.
• Assures that security officers have the tools and information they need to be successful.
• Ensures security officers are meeting client and company expectations in appearance, performance, and professionalism.
• Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Support Team.
• Assures that officers receive appropriate training.
• Provides on-the-spot coaching and mentoring to security officers in the field.
• Enforces company policies as outlined in the handbooks and directive memos.
• Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings.
• Superior sense of responsibility, customer service and communication skills.
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges as the security position requires.
• Tech savvy and an eagerness to learn and teach.
Must possess a valid California Guard Card
Must own smartphone
Must be 21 years of age
Must have at least 3 years of security experience
Everyone deserves to be safe and we’re building technology to make this happen. Our solution provides you with customer-oriented and reliable security guards that exude professionalism. We source security guards with an average of 5+ years experience, including ex-military and law enforcement. Quickly and effortlessly book or modify schedules, rate and review guards, send secure instructions, and manage everything from one simple interface. Bannerman provides 24/7 telephone customer support and makes budgeting easy with a flat rate and no hidden fees.