Bold Guarding is an incredibly fast growing security company serving high-end residential, retail, and tech clients across the Bay Area.
We are currently looking for part-time field supervisors for nights and weekends.
Experienced professionals can make up to $25/hr.
• Assures that security officers have the tools and information they need to be successful.
• Ensures security officers are meeting client and company expectations in appearance, performance, and professionalism.
• Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Support Team.
• Assures that officers receive appropriate training.
• Provides on-the-spot coaching and mentoring to security officers in the field.
• Enforces company policies as outlined in the handbooks and directive memos.
• Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings.
• Superior sense of responsibility, customer service and communication skills.
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges as the security position requires.
• Tech savvy and an eagerness to learn and teach.
Must possess a valid California Guard Card
Must own smartphone
Must be 21 years of age
Must have at least 3 years of security experience
Each year, $44 billion is spent on security guard services in the US. Physical security threats are evolving and becoming increasingly sophisticated. There's a growing need for security services; the industry is growing 5% year over year. Unfortunately the industry is stuck in the past. Security is being done the same way that it's been done for decades. Bannerman is modernizing the physical security industry by building software.
Bannerman improves the industry in two major ways: 1) by making it easier to find security services online and 2) by using software to improve security guards in the field.
The Bannerman platform has 3 parts that are deeply connected:
- Guard mobile app
- Operator system for guard managers
- Client dashboard