APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2xuDsQ1
BackerKit helps thousands of crowdfunding creators all over the world focus on doing what they love. Our software is the premier platform for backer management, empowering project creators to manage their campaigns with confidence.
We’re a fast-growing start-up with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn.
BackerKit is looking for the right person to join our team as a Senior Developer. We’d love to have you help us build and scale the premier backer management platform used by independent creators all over the world.
Our team is small and nimble. We work in iterations and purposely avoid thinking too far into the future when deciding what to build. We’ve made it this far by listening to our customers and building what makes sense. As we grow we’ll have to consider the balance of reduced assumptions and increasing capacity and we’re excited for new members to help us find that balance.
We were founded by a developer/designer duo who met while working on Diaspora, the first highly successful crowdfunded open source software project. Our commitment to helping creative people be creative starts with them and drives us every day.
Check out our engineering blog posts to see some of the cool stuff we're thinking about: https://www.backerkit.com/blog/categories/software-updates/engineering/
-----Here’s how we do what we do-----
- We make important technical decisions that have sweeping consequences for our customers and the business.
- We release early and often.
- We provide product input. We are a small team that moves fast, so it is important that you speak you mind and give feedback on how we can make things better/faster/stronger.
- We talk to our users. Everyone at BackerKit is customer-facing, and we expect everyone to get to know the project creators we are serving (plus, they are awesome, just like you!).
-----If most of the following is true, we’d like to chat with you!-----
- You’ve spent a decent amount of time working on a fairly large Rails application recently.
- You are great at communicating. You can easily verbalize problems and ideas with the team.
- You have the ability to "look around corners" which allows you to get out in front of problems.
- People enjoy working with you because you're great at what you do. Your skill and work ethic encourages the entire team to improve their craft.
- You enjoy working closely with customers to help them succeed.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and do some good old-fashioned schlepping.
- You are conscious of your current level of productivity and happiness, and make continual changes to grow.
- You are entrepreneurial. We trust everyone on our team to make bold choices and do what is best to grow the company.
- Competitive salary, stock option plan.
- Company-based performance bonus.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2xuDsQ1
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
BackerKit is the best way for crowdfunding project creators to manage their backers, help fulfill their campaign on time, and allow them focus on what they love doing—making something awesome!