● Joined company to restructure operations and fundraising. ● Implement efficiency/productivity tools, including cloud‐based platforms and Apple Business Solutions. ●...more Responsible for existing client management, billing, and collections. ● Also serve as Chief Engagement Officer ‐ attend events throughout the country to build our network, acquire clients, attract future talent, and meet investors.
Entrepreneur in Residence, Department of Medicine
2016 (8 months)
● Collaborated with Mount Sinai Innovation Partners (Tech Transfer Office). ● Worked with the AppLab team to evaluate, implement, and spin off products. ● Helped lead...more the Entrepreneur in Mentorship certificate program with physician CTIEO.
● Took this venture from concept in hospital to privately held company on the public stage. ● Successfully negotiated spin‐off deal with tech transfer office at Mount Sinai...more Health System. ● Recruited original team and board. Developed internal operations. Led summer internship program.
Internal Consultant and Researcher, Program Evaluation and Outcomes
2013 - 2015 (almost 2 years)
● Tech Consultant: helped implement Salesforce - trained staff on the use of the new platform. ● Management Consultant: developed research tool, visited chapters nationwide,...more and interviewed staff to establish best practices for the organization's core goals and strategies. Presented findings to executive team and senior leadership. ● Designed models for the cost of blood cancer care. ● Developed education materials and presentations for the Patient Access, Education, and Advocacy department.
● Directed the summer camp’s outdoors program - Supervised staff of 20 - Responsible for the health and safety of campers and staff. ● Led staff training in Wilderness...more First Aid certification, environmental education, and outdoor leadership skills. ● Coordinated with official agencies: Board of Health, Sheriff's Office, and State Forest Rangers.
Adi Segal is passionate about healthcare technology and left medical school to pursue a startup career. He brings a unique blend of experience from urban studies, environmental advocacy, Emergency Medical Services, clinical care, outdoor adventure education, team building and leadership, public health, tech innovation, as well as company development and growth. Adi loves to push the limits and think outside the box to develop new, interdisciplinary innovation that positively impacts personal health, existing care systems, and larger populations. He has started and scaled several businesses in the past from snow removal in the suburbs to private tutoring on the Upper East Side. As the Entrepreneur in Residence at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, Adi successfully spun-off and helped build the foundation for Responsive Health. Adi is currently the Chief Operating Officer at DN Telehealth (DNTelehealth.com).