Design is at the heart of AWAIR. The design team is responsible for inspiration, ideation, and implementation details of the whole customer experience.
You will be responsible for the Awair apps, dashboard, website, and retail UX design. You will work with the design team and PM making sure we deliver consistent experience over hardware, software, and any other product experiences within our product line.
- Develop a cohesive 'aesthetic of UX' for Awair that extends across all user-facing touchpoints
- Prototype user flows, wireframes, information architecture in low to high fidelity.
- Run user-researches and develop actionable insights
- Work with software engineers to implement the product to the market with the original design intent.
- 3+ years working as a UX designer in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio demonstrating compelling app and web UX design projects from high level concepts to final specifications
- Strong visual design sensibility on layout, color, photography, and typography.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and wireframing design tools
- Strong grasp of software development and best practices
- Passion and experience with IoT smart home products
- Calibrated to the startup environment
- Motion design and illustration skills
At Awair, our mission is to empower you with the knowledge, motivation, and confidence to be healthy and thrive in your surroundings. Awair's products and experiences are designed to track and improve your indoor air quality, helping to create optimal environments for your home, office and other spaces. The goal is to fundamentally change how we design, build, and manage our living spaces.
Our first product, Awair, tracks chemicals and toxins in your air and gives you personalized recommendations to help you keep it clean and safe. Whether you suffer from allergies, asthma, eczema, bad sleep or you just want to keep your air clean and safe, Awair equips you with what you need to take control of your environment.