CTO at @SupportBee
CTO at 99tests
I am a backend developer specializing in Ruby and Ruby on Rails. I have worked in startups all my professional life and understand the development needs it demands.
I started out as a developer at @SupportBee and by the end of 4 years, I had moved on to become the CTO of the company. Along the way, I built
- the complete backend of SupportBee using Ruby on Rails
- built 2 other small products
1. AboutMyBrowser (https://aboutmybrowser.com/?nr) a nifty tool which topped Hacker News and gathered 510 karma points (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4499435)
2. WhatsNew (https://whatsnew.io/) which tells returning customers to a site, what's new since they last visited.
- ran a team of five and learnt what not to do while hiring
- was part of SupportBee's journey from $0 to $200K annual run rate