I am a backend developer specializing in Ruby and Ruby on Rails. I have worked in startups all my professional life and understand the development needs it demands.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
I started out as a developer at @SupportBee and by the end of 4 years, I had moved on to become the CTO of the company. Along the way, I built
- the complete backend of SupportBee using Ruby on Rails
- built 2 other small products
1. AboutMyBrowser (https://aboutmybrowser.com/?nr) a nifty tool which topped Hacker News and gathered 510 karma points (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4499435)
2. WhatsNew (https://whatsnew.io/) which tells returning customers to a site, what's new since they last visited.
- ran a team of five and learnt what not to do while hiring
- was part of SupportBee's journey from $0 to $200K annual run rateDescribe the most impressive thing you've done.