Atiim is a rapidly growing SaaS company (400% revenue growth in 2017) with an innovative product, corporate customers around the world, a really large global market and a team of experienced and passionate people who care deeply about helping our customers.
Join an exciting SaaS startup for a chance to define and build the SaaS architecture and technology vision. You’ll set the vision, technical definitions, architectural choices and more!
- Technology architecture
- You will code hands to keyboard
- Work with a team of 8 back-end and front-end engineers
- Contribute to technology direction, design and deliver technical specifications for new and existing platform components.
- Apply innovative techniques for machine learning and text analytics on our data sets
- Keen interest in latest technologies and tools to find optimal approaches and techniques to support the continuously expanding and evolving needs of the platform
CTO Role requirements:
- excellent social & interpersonal skills
- great cultural fit (see "One of Us" here: https://www.atiim.com/company/culture/)
must be local in the Boston area
Technical Background Requirements:
a) 7-10 years in engineering on a commercial product
b) 3-5 years: Python / Django
c) MS degree in Computer Science is a plus
Our tech stack is:
- Python 2.7 & Django 1.11
- 3 different databases
- Angular 5
- and a lot more
Atiim (i.e. A-team) is an innovative leader in OKR Goals Management.
We developed a groundbreaking platform and an industry-first by launching a first-ever unified 2-in-1 “OKRs + CFRs” combined and integrated into one single SaaS product. It helps high-performing companies create better alignment by setting, managing and tracking company-wide business objectives while doing ongoing performance check-ins.