We’re looking for a highly motivated Social Media Manager to develop, implement, and optimize social strategies for our enterprise clients. Working closely with our internal Product and Customer Success teams, the Social Media Manager role is responsible for crafting our client’s brand voice on relevant social media channels, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. The ideal candidate should have a proven track-record managing social media and leading initiatives that contribute to the goals and ongoing success of client campaigns. If you have managed social media campaigns in-house or at an agency we want to talk to you!
- Lead overall social media strategy across multiple channels for our enterprise clients
- Work closely with influencers to create compelling visual assets for appropriate channels
- Create and maintain content calendars and schedules
- Track and optimize content performance using tracking, data-analytics, and measurement tools
- Explore and experiment with new social media channels, strategies, and techniques as needed
- Design and manage strategic social media initiatives
- Become a positive and influential presence for the digital team internally and with external partners
AspireIQ solves the massive problem that faces every consumer business of how to produce, track and optimize branded content across the web. The platform makes the process of collaborating with photographers, models, influencers and other creatives more seamless and scalable than ever before in addition to providing the infrastructure to constantly learn and target the right content for the right person through the right channel.