In 1999 I co-founded Bullhorn, the software company serving the staffing industry. I was CTO until 2003 when I became CEO. Highland Capital and General Catalyst backed us until we sold the company to Vista Equity Partners in 2012 for 9 figures. I love product development, sales and marketing.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
- Partnered with two incredible co-founders for a decade
- Made the leap from CTO to CEO
- Raised $34M in venture funding
- Built the leading SaaS product in the recruiting industry.
- Completed 3 add on acquisitions (MaxHire, Sendouts & EASY Software)
- Weathered 2 recessions
- Built a large global field sales force
- Built a freemium viral product in 2011 that's used by 1/3 of the world's recruiters
- Sold the company to Vista Equity Partners in 2012 for nine figures and stayed on as CEO.
- Took Bullhorn from startup to $70M in revenue in 2013