Aptonomy is looking for a robotics engineer with interest in unmanned aerial systems (UAS).
- Education in Robotics, Mechatronics, Embedded Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong programming skills (C++, Python)
- Hands-on experience building and testing complete robotics systems
- Experience in robotics field testing (outdoors experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in computer vision applied to robotics, vision-based navigation such as visual odometry, structure from motion and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Bonus: drone piloting skills
Powered by advanced robotics and artificial intelligence, Aptonomy’s BlackHawk Drone Fleet provides continuous situational awareness across your entire premises.
Security - schedule routine (and randomized) guard patrols, utilize autonomous threat response (integrable with remote trigger sensors) and dispatch in “manual mode” for closer investigation by the touch of finger on any mobile device. Best of all, the drones integrate seamlessly into your existing security infrastructure and can be operated remotely.