We are looking for a motivated, high energy, results driven sales manager to spearhead C-suite focused Enterprise Sales. If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful, and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for developing and executing our end-to-end client acquisition strategy to drive new demand and generate leads. We've figured out initially what works, now we need you to take it to the next level.
THE ULTIMATE B2B LEAD GEN MARKETING ROLE
-Lead efforts to generate leads from CEO's and C-suites at large, multi-billion dollar enterprises
- Own top-of-funnel (customer acquisition) through cold growth hacks (phone/fax/email/ads/etc), nurture campaigns, networking events, and other creative marketing strategies
- Manage analytics and create reports to gauge campaign effectiveness
- Explore new channels to generate qualified enterprise leads
- Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
- Hit weekly and monthly targets
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on service offerings
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Super passionate about platform businesses and helping old, large enterprises do disruptive innovation
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2+ years of B2B sales related experience
- Strong and proven content writing abilities
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytic skills and solid problem-solving skills, idea generation as well as excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation and ownership
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
Base salary is between $60,000-$70,000. There is performance based compensation of up to $30,000.
Applico empowers the community of industry leaders at large, traditional enterprises to fight back against big tech monopolies and win. By working alongside C-suites and Boards as operating partners, Applico helps incumbents build or buy their own platform business to beat big tech at its own game.
We provide advisory services to build, execute and scale platform businesses to strengthen traditional companies’ core business. We work with C-suites at Fortune 100 firms as well as multibillion-dollar private companies who want to take the initiative to create a platform business. Our staff is comprised of platform entrepreneurs, operators, bankers and designers.
Founded in 2009 by Alex Moazed, Applico has worked with large enterprises for more than 8 years. With the release of Modern Monopolies in 2016, Alex Moazed and Nicholas Johnson coined a new industry focused on platform businesses.