(St. Jude Medical) * C, C++, C# and Java development & test on ICD Pacemaker technology for the former St. Jude Medical * Visual modeling, graphical user interfaces, multi-threading,...more networking, relational databases, formal software development methodologies, and source code management * Work with requirement specifications, unit, integration-level, & automated testing * Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action * Plan and identifying areas for modification a
* Convert C# & VB code base to Java, Xml, JavaFX, CSS, C++ & C * Write custom software & firmware using C & C++, JNI interfaces, & Java GUIs * Custom development...more for the NFL, for Smartcards, cellphones, wearables, headphones, etc. * Write touch response graphical user interface (GUI) applications & integrate on custom wearables, tablets, etc. * Manipulate windows .dll files and attach custom data structures to its interfaces * Understand PCB hardware schematics for custom hardware * JNI implemen
* Software Architect & Tester for the GOES-R Weather Satellite for NASA * Translate requirements from NASA into functional code & tests. * Designer of the Data Extractor...more Graphical User Interface (GUI) * Full Stack and Life Cycle Development of the Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI), Data Extractor, & GPDS * Programming & scripting with Java, Java FX, Maven, IDL, XML, XSL, XSD, MySQL, HTML, Multithreading, Web Services, and UML * Usage of Enterprise Architect, NetBeans, Tortoise Subversion, Team Forg
(HMS Host) / Tier 3 Support Engineer
2014 (2 months)
* Communicate with customers via email or telephone to resolve all technical issues using Network Engineering, Java, SQL, & XML for the customer HMS Host * Provide support...more processing and transferring around $3,000,000 of cash for airport and travel plaza companies (Starbucks, Burger King, Best Buy, etc.) * Maintenance and electronic auditing of customer cash rooms. * Proactive Application Management, Networking, Remoting, Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Scripting, Customer Liaison, and Repor
interactions with executive
2012 - 2013 (over 1 year)
* Operations and Web Services support for a government IT system responsible for supporting a software development community in integrating applications related to E-Verify...more and SAVE to .Net Framework based Web Services (WS) using XML XSL XSD HTML and SQL statements to validate information in databases for the customer Department of Homeland Security (DHS) * Regular direct and indirect upper level management, developers, and support staff of external organizations (AAMVA, TALX, etc.) who are deve
Operations and Web Services Support
2012 - 2013 (over 1 year)
• Operations and Web Services support for a government IT system, responsible for supporting a software development community in integrating applications related to E-Verify...more and SAVE to .Net Framework based Web Services (WS) using XML, XSL, XSD, HTML, and SQL statements to validate information in databases for the customer Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
* Lead for the Software Input Output Specification (SIOS) application which is a large and complex program used for the automated system testing for nuclear power plants dispersed...more across the globe * Manage project documentation, resources, critical path and issues in order to deliver within scope and budget * Work with customers on complex projects and tasks to identify and assess operations, processes, transactions, data, and work products adaptable to automation and created detailed specificat
* Develop with C++ and .Net in Visual Studio for Windows and Java in Eclipse on a Linux environment * Project planner and scheduler for software development activities * Consultant...more for technical development approach within scope and budget for ROI * Manage and design embedded product software, equipment, software, and internal support tools for UAVs * Configure multiple Linux kernels and programmed parallel with distributed data systems * Apart of the full SDLC including planning, designing, UML
* Experience coding with Java, C++, IDL, XML Shell/Bash scripting, and ICL on embedded and desktop software * Liaison between Raytheon, NSA and SAIC for business and technical...more decisions with software design * Architect of Fires and Effects Control (FEC) for the multimillion-dollar Class 1 UAV, MULE and ARV * Full SDLC including modeling, integration, verification, code reviews, code coverage and test * Implement and apply automated testing tools using automation testing scripts to support test p
Work on proprietary GUIs embedded software drivers and hardware for the Boeing 787 passenger airplane using DO-178A and B for the customer Boeing Develop debug and translate...more software requirements using VxWorks Visual Studio 6.0, C++, Multi, VB and GEL scripting into script based tests * Review and analyze policies and standard operating procedures when applied to service provision duties to identify work flow weaknesses requiring process alteration or creation and to appropriately communicate th
Corestaff Services (Wells Fargo) / PC Technician
2008 (5 months)
* PC Technician in the southwest US * Installation & Configuration of servers, desktops, multifunction printers, network systems, routers, switches, check machines, etc....more * Complete overhaul & upgrade of IT systems in bank branches Xantech Corporation / Lead QA Tester & Software Developer
2006 - 2008 (about 1 year)
Lead QA tester, and programmer utilizing the full SDLC using C++, C#, XML and VB scripting for the Universal Dragon software application on software and hardware (Serial Ports,...more USB, etc.) * Conduct appropriate testing on all software systems to include unit testing and integration * Direct (whitebox) and reverse engineer (blackbox) software tester utilizing performance and load testing * Coordinate with customers and management on complex projects and tasks to identify and assess operations, pro
• Lead QA, developer, tester, and programmer utilizing the full SDLC using C++, C#, XML and VB scripting for the Universal Dragon software application on software and hardware...more (Serial Ports, USB, etc.) • Coordinate with customers and management on complex projects and tasks • Design the Autobuild Wizard from the ground up which is an application similar to Install Shield that helps users automatically create device templates
* Code, debug, and whitebox test the 2-D Map application, the Tactical NET Selector and various real-time computer applications using C++, C#, APIs and other programming languages...more in .NET * Apart of the full SDLC including planning, UML, sequence diagrams, development and testing * Act as a Hiring Manager. Interviewed new hire candidates and met with other functional and project managers in other areas of the company to discuss the candidates who were to receive job offers * Travel to NTC (Natio
Georgia Power / Real Time Systems Analyst Intern
2003 (3 months)
which led to the creation of a more robust version of the Environmental Management System (EMS) * Create a Microsoft Access database that names, organizes and locates different...more devices in electrical substations * Maintain Excel checklist to aid with configurations of database * Setup Wireless Radio Internet and disassemble computers
Software & Firmware Architect, Encryption · The Gardevant™ Card is a patented, securely encrypted and multimodal biometric card, which… · More authenticates, verifies and protects Gardevant™ card holders’ identities.
I created this with my team.
Created a wireless credit card with encryption & many additional functionalities from scratch through a patent.
Integrated a check machine into existing code that made a lot of money for a check processing company.
Worked hands on and in the desert with army soldiers at Fort Irwin on a simulation training and support project.