At AngelList, we believe startups will save the world. Join us and you'll help design the platform for startups to raise money (http://angel.co/) ($500M raised so far), build teams (http://alist.co/ and http://angel.co/talent), and launch their products (http://producthunt.com/).
We're creating a unique design culture where designers and engineers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. There are no product managers, so designers and engineers take direct product ownership.
This all means that you need to be a self-starter, and have a founder mentality, to thrive here.
You should be someone who can combine design thinking with execution, to produce industry-leading work and inspire excellence. You should see yourself as a generalist, with strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum. You should know how to work with metrics.
It's not a fit for everyone, but it is one of the most rewarding places to work.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and defining new product opportunities
• Talking to users to identify their core problems and needs
• Conceptualizing how to solve these user problems
• Designing user interfaces for mobile devices, tablets, and desktop
• Collaborating closely with engineers to ship quality products
• Leveraging research and usage data to iterate on these products
You should have:
• A track record of launching successful projects
• Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow design role
• Experience designing rich internet applications, with an emphasis on flows and interactions
• The ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or prototype
• A body of work that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centered approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
AngelList is a platform for startups to meet investors, talent, incubators and service providers.
Accredited investors can invest in syndicates alongside some of the best angel investors in the world. In 2016, AngelList facilitated more than $190M of investment in over 460 startups.
- Meet lead investors: https://angel.co/syndicates
- Find great startups to invest in: https://angel.co/invest
- Invest in an early-stage index fund: https://angel.co/funds
In 2015, we made over 548K introductions between job-seekers and companies. Over 16K companies are actively hiring from a pool of over 250K active candidates.
- Find a job: https://angel.co/jobs
- Post a job: https://angel.co/recruiting
- Get access to premium talent: https://alist.co
Our mission is to serve startups, by eliminating the frictions along their way, in the most meaningful way possible.
- Apply to incubators: https://angel.co/incubators/apply
- Find service providers: https://angel.co/services