At AngelList, we fundamentally believe in startups.
We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money (http://angel.co/), build teams (http://alist.co/ & http://angel.co/talent), and launch their products (http://producthunt.com/).
We're also creating a unique design culture where designers and engineers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. At AngelList, designers and engineers take direct product ownership.
It's not a fit for everyone, but when it is a fit it’s one of the most rewarding places to work.
The Talent Team
Our focus is on finding new ways to bring the AngelList platform to startups and people around the world.
As the Creative Director on the Talent Team, you will collaborate with engineers, content marketers, performance marketers and other designers to identify strategies and campaigns to grow one of the most recognizable brands in the startup world.
As the first designer in this role, you will define how AngelList approaches branding, visual design, and marketing. We’re pretty excited about the potential of this role.
• Take ownership of and develop the visual representation of the AngelList brand
• Work within a cross-functional team to grow AngelList’s user base across the world
• Work with Product Designers to ensure external communications work seamlessly with the in product experience
• Work with Sales and Operations to define, design and deliver sales collateral
• Lead development of digital assets including landing pages, blog, newsletters, digital ads etc
• Take ownership of projects and manage multiple priorities against deadlines
• Ideate on new campaigns, channels or approaches to developing our brand
• Manage contract designers, illustrators and photographers on a project-by-project basis
• A strong online portfolio showcasing your best work.
• Experience in a visual / graphic design role at an agency or technology company
• A track record of successfully art directing and managing creative campaigns
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively
• Understanding of how to design high-conversion landing pages and campaigns, that don’t sacrifice good design
• Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
• An understanding of print design
• Illustration skills, or an interest in learning them
AngelList is a platform for startups to meet investors, talent, incubators and service providers.
Accredited investors can invest in syndicates alongside some of the best angel investors in the world. In 2016, AngelList facilitated more than $190M of investment in over 460 startups.
- Meet lead investors: https://angel.co/syndicates
- Find great startups to invest in: https://angel.co/invest
- Invest in an early-stage index fund: https://angel.co/funds
In 2015, we made over 548K introductions between job-seekers and companies. Over 16K companies are actively hiring from a pool of over 250K active candidates.
- Find a job: https://angel.co/jobs
- Post a job: https://angel.co/recruiting
- Get access to premium talent: https://alist.co
Our mission is to serve startups, by eliminating the frictions along their way, in the most meaningful way possible.
- Apply to incubators: https://angel.co/incubators/apply
- Find service providers: https://angel.co/services