At AngelList, we fundamentally believe in startups.
We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money (http://angel.co/), build teams (http://alist.co/ & http://angel.co/talent), and launch their products (http://producthunt.com/).
We're also creating a unique design culture where designers and engineers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. At AngelList, designers and engineers take direct product ownership.
It's not a fit for everyone, but when it is a fit it’s one of the most rewarding places to work.
The Growth team
Our focus is on finding new ways to bring the AngelList platform to startups and people around the world. For example, our team works on projects like referral programs, new user acquisition campaigns, brand development and funnel optimization — basically anything that will help accelerate AngelList’s growth.
As a Designer on the Growth team, you will collaborate with engineers, content marketers, performance marketers and other designers to identify strategies and campaigns to grow one of the most recognizable brands in the startup world.
As the first designer in this role, you will define how AngelList approaches growth, branding and marketing. We’re pretty excited about this potential.
• Work within a cross-functional Growth Team to grow AngelList’s user base across the world
• Work with Product Designers to ensure external communications work seamlessly with the in product experience
• Work with Sales and Operations to define, design and deliver sales collateral
• Lead development of digital assets including landing pages, blog, newsletters, digital ads etc
• Take ownership of projects and manage multiple priorities against deadlines
• Ideate on new campaigns, channels or approaches to growth
• Work with other designers to develop the AngelList brand
• Manage contract designers, illustrators and photographers on a project-by-project basis
• A strong online portfolio showcasing your best work.
• Experience in a visual / graphic design role at an agency or technology company
• A track record of successfully art directing and managing creative campaigns
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively
• Understanding of how to design high-conversion landing pages and campaigns, that don’t sacrifice good design
• Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
• An understanding of print design
• Illustration skills, or an interest in learning them
AngelList is a platform for startups to meet investors, talent, incubators and service providers.
Accredited investors can invest in syndicates alongside some of the best angel investors in the world. In 2016, AngelList facilitated more than $190M of investment in over 460 startups.
- Meet lead investors: https://angel.co/syndicates
- Find great startups to invest in: https://angel.co/invest
- Invest in an early-stage index fund: https://angel.co/funds
In 2015, we made over 548K introductions between job-seekers and companies. Over 16K companies are actively hiring from a pool of over 250K active candidates.
- Find a job: https://angel.co/jobs
- Post a job: https://angel.co/recruiting
- Get access to premium talent: https://alist.co
Our mission is to serve startups, by eliminating the frictions along their way, in the most meaningful way possible.
- Apply to incubators: https://angel.co/incubators/apply
- Find service providers: https://angel.co/services