UX team of 1 bringing design and research lenses to development of new products to be piloted this summer and fall that improve the financial capability of low-income high...more school and college youth.
Founder, Founding Team
2014 - Present (over 4 years)
GIV Entrepreneurship is a week-long intensive residential institute that walks high school students through the entrepreneurial process and culminates in a rocket pitch competition....more Role included:
• Developed initial proposal for the institute and curriculum scope and sequence
• Designed and created www.startyouridea.today as an online guide
• Co-Designer and Co-Author of “From Ideas to Action” workbook used to teach entrepreneurship to high school students at BELA in Ghana, Rwanda, and Tanzania and continues...more to expand to other countries
• Served as a teacher for Ghana BELA (July 2012) and Rwanda BELA (August 2012)
• Assisted in the development of the Babson-Rwanda Entrepreneurship Educators Network pilot (August 2012) which provides high school teachers with a seminar and toolkit for teaching entrepreneurship
Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Curriculum Designer, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap · Start Your Idea Today is an online resource guide created for a week-long… · More intensive residential institute that walks high school students through the entrepreneurial process and culminates in a rocket pitch competition.
A workbook to teach high school students entrepreneurship
Co-Author, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Video Editor, inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop · “From Ideas to Action” is workbook used to teach… · More entrepreneurship to high school students at week-long intensive entrepreneurship academies in Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, and Vietnam and continues to expand to other countries.
I co-authored and co-designed an interactive workbook that takes young leaders in low-resource communities through the entrepreneurial process. I used this curriculum when teaching in Ghana, Rwanda, and Uganda at the Babson Entrepreneurial Leadership Academies.