- Wrote and produced music which was heard by over 5 million people across all social media channels - Produced, hosted, and grew the largest Twitch channel under the "Music"...more section - More than tripled online presence within weeks using various growth strategies - Music featured on Lewis Howes podcast
- Wrote and produced music which was heard by over 5 million people across all social media channels
- Grew my online social presence to over 70,000 social followers.
- Runs Social Media at BotList that has over 250,000 page views
- Produced, hosted, and grew the largest Twitch channel under the "Music" section
- Music featured on Lewis Howes podcast
- Led and built a community to over 900 active volunteers
- Interned on the growth team at NomadApp.co, who grew from 0 to +70,000 community members in less than 7 months. Got accepted into the accelerator that Dropbox and Paypal came from and worked with JetBlue, Lufthansa Airlines, and more.
- Works with Silicon Valley VC-funded startups to run growth for multiple social media platforms; drawing thousands of impressions every week.
- Managed videos and channels with millions of views
- Interned directly under one of the admins of the largest growth hacking community in Silicon Valley
Dillon has been a crucial member of the BotList growth team. He has helped us increase our social presence while providing valuable content distribution. Dillon goes above and beyond with execution of growing a community. Anyone would be lucky to have Dillon as part of their team.
I've worked with Dillon for close to 10 years on projects ranging from growing the largest music Twitch channel in the world, to getting millions of music streams through record labels like ArgoFox/Frequency/Remissum and much much more. He's one of the fastest learners in any environment and brings innovative strategies to the table thanks to his diverse growth background.