We are looking for experienced senior full-stack engineers to join our research and development team. Our team is collaborative, and it’s not limited to pair programming. Each member of the team participates in our research process, helping guide the direction of the product and ensuring we all know not only what we build, but why we build what we build.
We’re looking for ‘drivers’ -- engineers who prefer an environment where they’re empowered to question the way things are done and look ahead to the next set of challenges we face.
As a full-stack engineer at Amitree, you’ll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the product, from our machine-learning algorithms that analyze millions of emails each day all the way through our front-end interfaces. You'll work to write well tested code and ship it to production in a matter of hours. The company places a high value on the health of the codebase, and allots time every week to the engineering team to do maintenance tasks that help keep our system up-to-date and healthy. Technical qualifications are listed below.
- Extensive senior-level software development experience, managing and scaling complex web applications, algorithm design, handling and mitigating production incidents, and software architecture and design.
- Experience with automated testing
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with pair programming
- Experience with continuous deployment, continuous integration, and testing frameworks
What we Offer / Benefits and Perks:
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Great location in San Francisco (right off BART!)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership
- Reimbursement for the cost of a membership at One Medical
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Life insurance
- Matching charitable contributions
Buying a home is one of life’s biggest financial and emotional decisions. We’re here to make it less stressful, more predictable, and more organized. We’ve built Folio: the first AI assistant for real estate transactions. Folio automatically organizes key transaction details and data to take the stress out of the process for both real estate agents and their clients.
We are a team of passionate product people and engineers that gets excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users with AI and machine learning. We’re currently looking for full-stack engineers, data scientists and machine learning experts to add to our team in San Francisco.