We are looking for experienced senior full-stack engineers to join our research and development team. Our team works collaboratively and each member participates in our research process, helping guide the direction of the product and ensuring we all know not only what we build, but why we build what we build. We’re looking for ‘drivers’ -- engineers who prefer an environment where they’re empowered to question the way things are done and look ahead to the next set of challenges we face.
As a full-stack engineer at Amitree, you’ll have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the product, from our machine-learning algorithms that analyze millions of emails each day all the way through our front-end interfaces. You'll write well tested code and ship it to production in a matter of hours. Technical qualifications are listed below.
- Extensive senior-level software development experience, managing and scaling complex web applications, algorithm design, handling and mitigating production incidents, and software architecture and design
- Experience with automated testing
- BA degree, preferably in computer science
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with pair programming
- Experience with continuous deployment, continuous integration, and testing frameworks
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Great location in San Francisco (right off BART!)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership
- Reimbursement for the cost of a membership at One Medical
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions
Amitree Folio transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We make email not suck, for the first time. We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their job while letting the machine take care of all the tedious administrative work they otherwise do manually.
Over 65,000 real estate agents, loan officers, and other professionals are already on our platform and they’re using Folio to manage over 40% of all the residential real estate transactions in the United States.