Now is the perfect time to join Amino. With rapid growth, off the charts engagement, and some of the best investors in the world behind us, we are dreaming big! There are millions of interests out there; we believe that each one deserves its own Amino, a chance to contribute, learn, and form connections in a mobile community like no other. We are growing a network of app-based communities that can change the way that people experience the things they’re most passionate about. Join us!
We’re seeking a Business Analytics Manager to help us make smarter decisions across every aspect of our business. You'll play a critical role in keeping data top of mind for our marketing, community, and operations teams as we scale, getting your hands dirty with a platform serving passionate communities across the world. You’ll work cross-functionally with a diverse team on a wide range of projects that will shape the future of the company.
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial in your ability to turn data into insights
- Curious and proactive about identifying opportunities that add value
- A strong critical thinker, project manager, and prioritizer
- An Excel and modeling wizard, capable of translating complex business needs into data
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, responding to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Genuinely interested in being part of a team building the next generation of online communities
- 2+ years of relevant analytics experience in a role in a comparable industry (digital media, mobile, and/or start up spaces a plus!)
- Demonstrated Excel and SPSS, SAS, R or other stat/analysis package skills with experience building and maintaining decision, pricing/financial, and forecasting models
- Experience working with product and web analytics tools such as Amplitude and Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of data design principles in order to translate hard numbers into easily digestible and meaningful charts and graphs (data visualization skills a plus!)
Just like our users, Amino represents a wide range of voices we are committed to building a team that is reflective of that diversity. To achieve that goal, Amino Apps is a proud equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from all groups, including those underrepresented in tech.
Our family of apps, built on our mobile-first platform, enables people to discover, develop, and express their interests and passions. Come together with others who share your excitement, make connections with people around the world, and have rich conversations in a friendly, open environment. The online forum experience has never felt at home on mobile. Until now.
View all of our communities at www.aminoapps.com.