Before you apply please read about culture at Alore: https://crm.alore.io/#/culturecode
About the role:
The role of a Customer Support Specialist is just one thing: make customers happy. He/She needs to wow the customers. You need to create magic the same way Alore CRM can do. You will be empowered to do anything that will make the customer happy.
We believe that our biggest differentiator over a period of time will be our superior customer support and experience.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about one or more Alore products that they are assigned to
- Be well-versed in handling technical queries for the specific product(s)
- Provide any kind of support over telephone, email, Skype, and chat
- Use remote support to troubleshoot and analyse issues faced by customers
- Ensure the quickest response to all incoming customer queries and 7 days a week. Understand that the work of customers can never be halted because of us.
- Work closely with product as well as marketing teams towards achieving the overall objective of customer happiness
- Ownership of product help documentation pages, videos, emails etc to ensure that FAQs, support pages, and reference material are up-to-date and relevant.
- Ensure quick turn-around time without compromising quality.
- Learn about competing products and be aware of the market landscape
- Highlight feature requests from customers
- Be people focussed
- very calm and patient at all times.
- Be number and process oriented
- comfortable with meeting scheduled deadlines
- comfortable with maintaining a consistent pace for a long period of hours
- can maintain high standards of quality of work
- can handle repetitive work without becoming impatient
- can obtain information accurately all the while
- is responsible for the quality of work
- detail oriented
- is comfortable working with established routines and procedures
- is a patient listener
- is a great communicator
-spontaneous problem-solving skills
-Should possess good customer service skills
-Ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail oriented
Qualification & Skills
- Excellent English communication skill (both oral and written) and be able to make every customer who raises support happy
- Aware of SaaS product and business model
- Less than 2 years of experience
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel
- Comfortable with use of technology
- BE/ BTech/ BBA/ BCom for premium institute. BTech/ BE will be given preference.
Alore is the Ai powered growth enablement platform for all SMBs. One place to run, manage, and visualise your growth and sales funnel from.