ALICE utilizes advanced artificial intelligence algorithms to help plan and schedule construction projects faster and cheaper by automating and optimizing crucial processes. Our software will impact an outdated 7 trillion dollar construction industry by fundamentally changing the way construction projects get managed, saving our customers millions of dollars on the most exciting construction projects on the planet.
Are you a talented Front-End software engineer who wants to work on a truly new product that has a real-world impact with cutting-edge technologies?
Be ready to face challenging architectural problems, implement awesome features, shape the front-end codebase structure and help the rest of the team with the guidelines and processes for the front-end.
The ALICE team is small and agile, which means there’s room to shape the work you do, learn new things, and grow with the company. Our product runs on complicated algorithms and PhD-level research, but our team runs on teamwork, collaboration, and humor.
We’re funded, well-connected with the Stanford engineering and getting interest from top clients around the world in the construction industry. ALICE is bringing AI and tech to the construction industry and we want you to join us.
Things you must have experienced with:
• Hands-on experience with jQuery and JS MVC design pattern.
• Solid understanding of how the web works and it's underlying communication protocols.
• Writing efficient and high performance front-end code.
• Working on cross-browser projects.
• having top notch sense of humor.
You should probably also have:
• Experience setting up front-end projects and UI tests (selenium or similar)
• Knowledge of Angular & React.
• Prior experience with libraries like D3.js, vis.js, three.js or similar to visualize beautiful charts & 3D models.
• Good understanding of responsive design.
• Experience with Server side coding using core Java & Play framework.
ALICE is an intelligent software to help plan and schedule construction projects faster and cheaper by automating and optimizing crucial processes.