Founder KiloBaser - DNA rapid prototyping • Studied at @Karl Franzens University, @Graz University of Technology
- Founder & operator of 'Open Biolab Graz Austria' or 'OLGA'; Europes only biohackerspace with GMO license
- Chief developer of 'Kilobaser'; microfluidic & magnetic technology based desctop DNA synthesizers
- Worked part time at 'Anton Paar GmbH', automatisation and measurement device development
- Co-operator of a development aid project with 'Compuritas' in Tansania, 2013.
- CEO & chief developer of 'Briefcase Biotec KG'; development of desctop bioreactors
- Studied molecular biology at Technical University Graz & Karl Franzen University Graz
-Attended 'Synbio Axlr8r', start up accelerator program in Ireland, 2014.
An open, self-reliant, friendly company enviroment.