At 'akademe' – we are building an integrated ‘manage - market - monetise’ platform. We are in the final phase of our MVP release and this is a pretty exciting time to join the team. As part of our ambitious plans for growth, we are in search of Backend Developers who are comfortable working in a full-stack capacity having used a modern framework such as noder.js / Vue.js. In terms of approach and delivery, the candidate should be well versed working to an Agile approach, ensuring all production code is fully Unit tested with full adherence to TDD methods.
We are a small team doing something big..! We are just about to break the barriers and enter the world with great enthusiasm. You could be part of the success story and get a sense of achievement once we finish what is at hand and do more exciting things ahead.
Here are things that we are looking for:
- Backend - Proficient understanding of API design and development
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Demonstrable experience in MEAN stack
- Experience in building high transactional, scalable Web Applications
- Should be comfortable with Version control such as GIT / SVN
- Understand Full stack and tools - Web servers, scripting languages, database, Indexed search, Cloud server architecture, API based back ends, Data sync architectures etc..
- Knowledge of standard DevOps, deployment, continuous integration is a definite plus
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 2 Years(Excluding intership)
It's an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate, self-driven and self-motivated. If you are eagerly looking into small team work culture
akademe - is a search engine dedicated to training and further education. Our goal is to help individuals find relevant training courses for professional/personal development by showcasing highly accurate & always up-to-date course information. Be it classroom courses, online or hybrid, we selectively curate the content from partner Institutions who are in the business of training and take it seriously.
Our 'Nurture' SaaS platform - the bespoke CRM that is built for Education Institutions, is aimed to help the Institutes manage & market their Courses / Batches directly to akademe marketplace. We have given the 'power to publish' to the providers themselves which make the marketplace accurate & up-to-date.