- Mentoring students learning to code
- Developed a smart shoe that alerts its wearer of upcoming obstacles and presented a prototype at the Leading Age Annual Meeting.
- An art installation involving a typing robot that used computer vision to respond to outside influence
- A 4'x4' wooden cube housing a space themed recreation of CubeRunner in which players rocked back and forth on a chair to shoot gaps in an LED wall.
- Iterating, testing, and upkeep of dashboard, marketing site, and demos at indico.
- Went through the Techstars accelerator in Boston.
- Moved to France and joined Streamroot
- Led a project of rebuilding our admin+reseller+company dashboard
I want to work with people who work for people. I'd very much prefer a company that evaluates itself by positive impact before market cap! I enjoy teams where anybody can collaborate with everybody and all respect what each contributes. VR interests me greatly but it comes second to social good.