Development of La Paillasse in Manila (Philippines). La Paillasse is the biggest biohacking lab and hacker space of Europe in Paris. We are using the Design Thinking methodology...more for the management of this project which gather hackers, developers, makers, designers and biologists as well as NGO, startups and social companies in the Philippines and in France.
Industry : mobile agency. - Ergonomy and Apps Mockups - Benchmarks and marketing watch on IT, mobile, ebusiness, drive to store trends... - Define clients needs...more and strategy - Community management for the company - Workshops for clients - Response to tenders - Organize conferences for the AFM (Association Familiale Mulliez)
A travel around the world about the startups ecosystems : www.webworldtour.com 1 and a half years of preparation, 6 months travelling, 15 cities : Montréal, NYC, SF &...more Silicon Valley, Santiago, Sydney, Singapour, Seoul, HK, Bengaluru, Nairobi, Dubaï, Tel Aviv, Istanbul, London, Paris.
° Reporter on my blog : - Realization of video interviews - Realization of written interviews - Writing articles
° Writing of articles about the mobile and the city where I was on the ikomobi blog.
Tradi'Balade is a small company in the tourism industry in Lille. My missions were: - Create the Wordpress blog - Work on the ergonomics and design of the website...more (Joomla). - Community management : blogging, social networks - Prospect hotels
- I did a 6 months world tour about startups creation : Web World Tour.
- I was EVP at SmartUP in 2015, the entrepreneurship & innovation student organization of emlyon & Centrale Lyon.
- I created a wine tasting student organization (Cercle Oenologique Técien) that I ran for 2 years.
- I participated to severals hackathons (Startup Weekend, Social Impact Weekend, Makers Innovation Challenge).
- I co-founded and ran for 8 years a website about fantasy and SF books : LivresFantastiques.fr
- I worked on projects for the Fête des Lumières in Lyon and for Lyon City Design using the Design Thinking methodology with groups of 4 to 5 people.