About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Analytics department, which consists of four teams across data science, product analytics, and business intelligence. Our primary functions include: supporting product releases and steering roadmaps, improving ad relevancy through user behavior modeling, and providing actionable data and dashboards.
As a Project Manager, you will work with our Head of Analytics to translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical projects. You will lead these projects from conception through implementation, managing project timelines across multiple offices and time zones. You will also partner with data scientists and analysts to craft compelling business presentations to summarize the results of these projects for internal partners. These projects span from: building new metrics and reports to improve processes, deploying new machine learning features or models to optimize ad performance, and surfacing insights to inform decision-making in the business. You will be responsible for defining and executing on day-to-day team processes and also participating in broader product strategy discussions.
- Develop project roadmaps and lead planning meetings
- Collect requirements and feedback from internal partners
- Establish a process for documenting reports and surfacing analysis insights
- Translate technical issues into topics that can be discussed with functional leaders
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to define the strategic direction of AdRoll's products
- Train consumers how to use dashboards and interpret metrics
- 3+ years working with technical teams
- B.A./B.S. in a quantitative discipline
- Expert in driving time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- An understanding of Agile methodologies and their application in an engineering environment
- Background working in or with Analytics and Data Science teams
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Database experience including proficiency in SQL
- Past exposure to online advertising
- Deep understanding of statistics and data science
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- Family friendly Work From Home policy
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll is committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.
AdRoll was named the fastest growing private company by Inc magazine this year. We're the first company to bring real-time advertising to companies of all sizes by building the first self-service, intuitive UI.
We're working on ton of interesting projects. We're in the unique position of working with big data and applying machine learning and mining in real-time. We manage 1B requests/day and respond under 25ms.
We make heavy use of Python, React.js, Java/Hadoop/HBase, Erlang, and AWS.