AdQuick is making it easy to buy and measure outdoor advertising – think billboards, transit, etc. Our customers include data-driven companies such as Turo, Instacart, Compass and household brands such as Kevin Hart, Drake & H&R Block. We've got top-tier Silicon Valley backers, growing fast and we're bringing modern software to an industry where it's sorely lacking. Come join us in building this rocketship!
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SaaS, OOH or ad tech deals.
The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for building AdQuick’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term account growth. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who who posses solid sales prospecting, sales process, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Generate new business opportunities based on qualified leads and cold calling
- Utilize a solution selling approach and close business deals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets while continuing to build sales pipeline
- Work closely with Account Management Team to ensure a successful implementation
- Ability to create proposals and negotiate contracts, conduct demos and webinar presentations, work trade shows, or other corporate sales events
- Distill and provide customer feedback to product and engineering teams to improve the software
Here’s what we need from you:
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise sales position
- A degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- A background in SaaS/E-Commerce /Digital Marketing/
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Hard worker who isn’t afraid of long hours in exchange for generous compensation/upside potential
- Creative, curious, tenacious, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Experience working for a start-up
-Ownership mentality with a strong bias towards action: “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred
- The best candidates find a way to get in touch with the team directly (we’re not that hard to find) and provide a synopsis of their proudest achievement, either personal or professional
Simply put, AdQuick is the easiest way to buy outdoor advertising.
Broadest selection of inventory — our technology builds campaigns based on every available ad location from the large media companies to the sole proprietors. AdQuick also has exclusive access to locations. Like this one in Wrigley Field!
Fastest process — we're integrated with outdoor ad companies on the backend, so the buying process is seamless and single-threaded, no matter how many different billboard companies your campaign involves
Data driven — our campaign planning and post-campaign analytics make outdoor advertising more data driven than it has ever been. See attached breakdown of some of the metrics we provide to measure your outdoor ad spend. Here and here are posts explaining some of our analytics.
Some of our early customers include Instacart, Lyft, H&R Block, and OVO music label and we've booked campaigns nationwide.