The Designer will lead content creation for both on and offline initiatives for Adherium’s Marketing team, while also providing support on an as-needed basis to members of the Product team.
We provide a fun, fast-paced atmosphere. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are prepared to accelerate the business in a dynamic environment. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team. This role is based in San Mateo.
• Develop designs for brochures, mailers, ecommerce templates, etc.
• Conceptualize and create Emailers, videos and newsletters for online promotions
• Design creative (video/images) for paid and social media channels
• Design for offline content production
• Drive our vision through creativity
• B.A. in advertising, graphic design, interactive design, or other design-related program
• 5+ years of hands-on design experience
• Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Familiarity with current web standards, social-media best practices, and paid media development
• Highly organized; able to estimate project effort levels, handle scheduling commitments, and meet deadlines without fail
• Positive manager and team player with clear communication skills and the ability to cultivate solid relationships with team members across the company
• Ability to work nontraditional hours for special projects and emergencies
• Experience with social media, web advertising, email and blog templates
• Experience with editing video and photo content preferred
• Expert skills with Sketch preferred
• Illustration skills preferred
• Added plus for someone with a passion for the digital health space
Adherium, a global leader in digital health technologies, provides patients suffering from chronic respiratory conditions with solutions to help monitor and achieve optimal adherence. Our first product is the Smartinhaler™ sensor, which attaches to inhaler medications. Clinical evidence shows that use of the Smartinhaler™ technology in asthma substantially increases adherence for preventative and maintenance medications and reduces severe exacerbations in adults and children.