Our mission at Acerta is to make cars safer and enable autonomous vehicles. We are building a machine learning platform that detects and predicts failures through vehicle data. With Acerta, car manufacturers and tier 1 suppliers can improve quality and monitor the health of their vehicle systems on the road. We are looking for good people to join our venture backed company of engineers and data geeks.
We are looking for people who are excited about the future of automotive and mobility, machine learning, saving lives, and looking for a fun working environment. A love for ping pong is appreciated (not mandatory).
Acerta is leveraging machine learning to transform the way the automotive industry uses vehicle data. We provide a SaaS platform that uses machine learning to predict future failures in vehicle systems based on current data. Our application of the platform for newly manufactured vehicles and parts helps improve product quality, increase efficiency, and save lives. The platform also helps provide diagnostic and predictive capabilities for connected vehicles.
We are looking for Sales and Business Development representatives to join our growing team.
• Prospect and qualify potential leads within target customer organizations in the auto industry
• Map out customer organizations, including key roles, hierarchies, decision makers, budgets, divisions, etc.
• Assess customer needs, gather and prioritize customer requirements
• Implement improvements to existing sales processes
• Manage pilot accounts and acquire/retain multi-year subscription contracts
Unique Responsibilities and Conditions
Acerta may require your participation in any of the following events and activities:
• Accelerator and incubator programs such as Techstars, Plug&Play, etc.
• Conferences, trade shows, any other relevant events
This role may require travel across North America, Europe, and Asia
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commissions
• Health Benefits
• You will work in a thriving industry with limitless potential for growth
• You will work in an innovative and creative environment, join a rapidly growing company, and be part of a fantastic team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
The following experience is required:
• Enterprise sales experience ($100k to >$1M deal sizes)
• 7+ years of experience in sales or business development roles
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience setting up and improving sales processes, including lead generation, lead qualification, sales cycle optimization
• Experience managing sales teams
• Data and metrics driven
• Self-motivated and driven to work in an environment that relies on both independent and teamwork to meet goals
• Comfortable in a small to mid-size entrepreneurial environment and culture
The following experiences are an asset. Acerta is prepared to provide training as necessary:
• Experience with sales within the field of automation (manufacturing/process)
• Understanding of the automotive supply chain and key players
• Experience in automotive manufacturing, engineering, or testing teams
• Understanding of the digitalization trends in the automotive industry
• Speak other languages (German, Spanish, French, etc.)
Modern vehicles have hundreds of sensors and control units that collect data every millisecond. Acerta analyzes this data to detect anomalies and predict future failures. Using state of the art machine learning and statistical analysis, we learn a profile of normal vehicle behaviour. We then use this profile to identify emerging vehicle issues. We work with manufacturers and suppliers to improve their products and reduce recalls.