Able is the world’s first collaborative lender. We believe in the power of collaboration and that together we can help the Fortune 5 Million get the credit they need to grow their businesses.
Able provides low interest loans to small businesses that have support from friends and family. Borrowers raise 25% of the total loan amount from friends & family, and then Able provides the remaining 75% of capital. Growth loans range from $25,000 to $250,000.