Product: All-in-one platform for freelancers to save on taxes - Conducted over 100 user interviews that led to current value proposition. - Implement weekly tests to...more determine most effective way to scale. - Led marketing efforts that acquired all initial paying users.
- Developed initial product requirements document and click-through MVP prototype. - Manage product roadmap and feature lists (current and backlog). - Recruited 40 core...more user testers for initial beta testing.
- Launched two iOS and Android apps allowing on-demand session bookings and social interactions generating $300,000 in revenue - Planned, designed and built two studio...more locations in San Francisco - Lead, train and coach well-known tech CEOs and other high-profile clients - Create dynamic and custom-tailored wellness programs for our clients, helping us maintain a 72% retention rate - Responsible for market need analysis, requirements gathering and release planning of products and services
Founder, Product Development Manager
2013 - 2014 (about 1 year)
- Led product development and successfully launch product, "The Kissing Bandit," on Kickstarter selling over 1,000 copies of the book & puppet combination (top 2% of all...more Kickstarter publishing campaigns) - Formed a talented team to execute on product concept and spec: illustrators and designers with experience from Disney, Pixar, and reliable manufacturers to carry out production - Directed the product development cycle from prototype development to manufacturing integration and then to customer
- Developed idea, and brought concept from MVP to GA with 8,000 users and 337 crowdsourced active walking routes worldwide - Selected as 2012 Bay to Breakers official event...more app - Secured offer to be preinstalled on mobile devices for Erickson phones - Worked directly with developers and designers for all development cycles, and managed feature backlog
General Manager (multiple locations)
2006 - 2011 (almost 5 years)
- Led a team of eight full-time direct reports and over 400 indirect reports - Successfully rant a $1.7 million budget for two clubs - Signed Twitter as a new corporate...more account - Surpassed EBITDA by $31,000 and membership by 120% at facility located in the Fairmont Hotel - Beat all club sales and revenue goals for six quarters and improved net promoter score at all clubs
Sr Program Director, Campaign Director
1997 - 2006 (over 8 years)
- Raised $225,000 in annual fundraising campaign, and revamped marketing materials that increased campaigners' confidence - Expanded adult and youth aquatic programs by...more 110% and 60% respectively - Served over 4,850 kids and adults in fitness programming in aquatic department - Led team of 15 full-time staff and 100 volunteers - Oversaw medical wellness programming
Experienced health, fitness and wellness entrepreneur with 7 years' of hands-on product management and product marketing. Strong track record of developing customer needs and desires into valuable, innovative and successful products.
1) Launched iOS and Andriod app with social features increasing bookings 50% at Trainer San Francisco
2) Launched an iPhone app focused on getting people to exercise by accident.
3) Launched two sided marketplace for trainers and clients - web based
4) Successfully funded a Kickstarter campaign which was among the top 2% for all publishing projects as measured by funding success
5) Designed, built and opened a private personal training studio in the Mission Dolores District of San Francisco
6) Managed 5 fitness centers in San Francisco