Founder, Co-creator of The Kissing Bandit
2013 - Present (over 2 years)
- Launched and marketed The Kissing Bandit, a novel children’s book and reversible puppet combination, on Kickstarter; successfully funded and among the top 2% of all publishing...more projects as measured by funding success.
- Created Mobile Adventure Walks, a free-to-play GPS-enabled scavenger hunt for iOS.
- Accepted to and participated in Yetizen Accelerator.
- Crowdsourced 337 active walking...more routes worldwide.
- Secured selection as Bay to Breakers official app for participants, covered by local news.
- Started local meetup to promote app that recruited over 500 people in two months.
- Secured placement at outdoor fitness and technology roundtable in Washington D.C.
I opened a truly private personal training studio in the Mission Dolores District of San Francisco. Clients are the only people in the space with their trainer making the...more experience even more personal and private.
1) Successfully funded a Kickstarter campaign which was among the top 2% for all publishing projects as measured by funding success.
2) Opened a truly private training studio in the Mission Dolores District of San Francisco which offers a one-on-one experience for clients and their fitness/health goals, including post-rehab.
3) Launched an iPhone app focused on engaging people with walking, managed 5 fitness centers in San Francisco, and I stay current with all things health and fitness, as well as medical.