We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence developer to join our development team in Bangkok. You will work with Python, scikit-learn, DEAP and other machine learning frameworks. You will be responsible for augmenting existing algorithms, R&D on new algorithms and ensuring that the collected data is valuable for machine learning use.
- Helping the AI team increase the accuracy of our flight selection algorithm
- Restructure the flight description algorithm
- Research, implement and compare machine learning algorithms and then integrate
- Controlling collection of data
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or any Engineering with a strong Math background.
- A plus, if you have participated in Kaggle competitions or similar
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Have designed and implemented machine learning algorithms in software applications
- Experience building scalable Python applications
- Scikit or Weka
- Mathematical Optimization experience with software/frameworks (e.g. AMPL, CPLEX, GUROBI, Pulp, etc.)
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Python developer
- Testing: unittest, pytest (Python)
- Database: any NoSQL databases
Powered by machine intelligence, Claire is the first fully automated corporate travel manager for SMBs.
Claire is a budget-friendly software platform that provides instant travel expense transparency and policy compliance, leading to cost savings in the T&E of small and mid-sized businesses.
For their employees, booking travel becomes as easy as messaging Claire, who provides trip options that match their preferences and learns from previous selections. Claire makes booking travel faster than scavenging through Expedia and is more intuitive than clunky legacy tools like Concur, saving time and relieving frustration for business travelers.
Right now, $102 billion of the SMB travel market has yet to be addressed. As a cost-friendly and personalized solution, Claire captures a market missed by AMEX and Concur but whose needs are unmet by Kayak.
In order to capture the fragmented SMB market, 30SecondsToFly has developed a SEO acquisition engine that lowers CAC to est $2.4k per account.