Are you a GDS-trained Travel Agent with a passion for technology?
Are you trained on Travelport’s Worldspan or anyother GDS?
Willing to champion our Customer Service and grow with Claire?
Want to be part of a team that is all over the world, building a Virtual Assistant for Corporate Travel?
Then – come join the and want to join the revolution in Corporate Travel!
Claire’s Beta version is going live soon and she will be servicing our first customers. Although the booking processes are fully automated, sometimes Claire needs some hand-holding. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic leader of our Customer Service Team. You will be dealing with anything related to our customers, as an intermediate between the customer and our fulfillment agent, as a reference point for our business and development team to build Claire to fit our travelers needs best, and to spur on our Customer Service team. As Claire grows, the team will grow and you will grow.
It's all about YOU:
- You have experience with airline reservations, GDS / Travelport technology
- Actually, you LOVE technology and believe that it is an important part of the travel industry’s future.
- You also love helping people and being of service – in the “old-fashioned” human way
- You would like to get a close-up view of how technology is changing tourism!
It's also about us:
- We are a high growth startup at the interface between travel and artificial intelligence
- We are a small team of highly motivated hustlers with a weakness for Friday night office parties and cake.
- Travel is in our DNA. We are from all around the world with offices in San Francisco and Bangkok
**As we are focussing in the North American Market, we prefer you to be located somewhere in the USA.**
**This is a key position in our USA Team and the successful applicant will grow with Claire and 30SecondsToFly.**
**If you don't have relevant GDS experienced your application will not be considered. If you do, please specify in your resume/application your GDS experience**
Salary and Equity negotiable.
Powered by machine intelligence, Claire is the first fully automated corporate travel manager for SMBs.
Claire is a budget-friendly software platform that provides instant travel expense transparency and policy compliance, leading to cost savings in the T&E of small and mid-sized businesses.
For their employees, booking travel becomes as easy as messaging Claire, who provides trip options that match their preferences and learns from previous selections. Claire makes booking travel faster than scavenging through Expedia and is more intuitive than clunky legacy tools like Concur, saving time and relieving frustration for business travelers.
Right now, $102 billion of the SMB travel market has yet to be addressed. As a cost-friendly and personalized solution, Claire captures a market missed by AMEX and Concur but whose needs are unmet by Kayak.
In order to capture the fragmented SMB market, 30SecondsToFly has developed a SEO acquisition engine that lowers CAC to est $2.4k per account.