Are you a GDS-trained Travel Agent with a passion for technology?
Are you trained on Travelport’s Worldspan or anyother GDS?
Willing to champion our Customer Service and grow with Claire?
Want to be part of a team that is all over the world, building a Virtual Assistant for Corporate Travel?
Then – come join the and want to join the revolution in Corporate Travel!
Claire’s Beta version is going live soon and she will be servicing our first customers. Although the booking processes are fully automated, sometimes Claire needs some hand-holding. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic leader of our Customer Service Team. You will be dealing with anything related to our customers, as an intermediate between the customer and our fulfillment agent, as a reference point for our business and development team to build Claire to fit our travelers needs best, and to spur on our Customer Service team. As Claire grows, the team will grow and you will grow.
It's all about YOU:
- You have experience with airline reservations, GDS / Travelport technology
- Actually, you LOVE technology and believe that it is an important part of the travel industry’s future.
- You also love helping people and being of service – in the “old-fashioned” human way
- You would like to get a close-up view of how technology is changing tourism!
It's also about us:
- We are a high growth startup at the interface between travel and artificial intelligence
- We are a small team of highly motivated hustlers with a weakness for Friday night office parties and cake.
- Travel is in our DNA. We are from all around the world with offices in NYC and Bangkok
**As we are focussing in the North American Market, we prefer you to be located somewhere in the USA.**
**This is a key position in our USA Team and the successful applicant will grow with Claire and 30SecondsToFly.**
**If you don't have relevant GDS experienced your application will not be considered. If you do, please specify in your resume/application your GDS experience**
Salary and Equity negotiable.
There is a $102 billion opportunity in the SMB travel space not currently served by Concur, AmEx, etc. and not appropriately addressed by Priceline and Expedia.
Meet Claire, THE ULTIMATE A.I. TRAVEL ASSISTANT FOR SMBs: Built for of travelers — Controlled by the back office.
Claire is an intuitive, easy to deploy solution, that offers control and visibility for SMB travel at a fraction of the cost of a travel agency.
Claire's A.I. algorithms allow for a high degree of personalisation and assistance for travelers replicating the complexity of travel agents’ choices. With a 45% margin, 30STF disrupts the cost structure in a low margin business —11% margin in traditional agencies.
30SecondsToFly has developed an effective customer acquisition engine that leverages a unique and exclusive online infrastructure to rapidly scale with SMBs at an insanely low CAC. Traditional travel agency CAC for SMBs is $21,000, compared to 30STF's $2,400 CAC representing 4% of avg ACV.